About the role
We are looking for a talented molecular biologist to join the Seranova platform team. This individual will play a key role in implementing the REAP assay and building the Serovista dataset. This is a unique opportunity to tackle a wide range of challenges while shaping the future of immunology therapeutic discovery.
- Work as part of the platform team to set up and implement the REAP immune profiling platform
- Execute and optimize molecular biology protocols including protein purification and next-generation sequencing workflows
- Assist in sample management and sample preparation
- Assist in laboratory operations, including organization, inventory, and ordering
- Rigorous – You are highly diligent and hold your work to the highest standards
- Curious – You enjoy learning new things
- Organized – You are meticulous and keep excellent records
- Self-Directed – You enjoy a fast-paced environment and can often teach yourself
- Our purpose is to dramatically improve patient lives with novel drugs and disease insights
- We maintain an extremely high bar for the quality of what we create and how we interact
- We thrive by fostering a diverse team and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to and passionate about our work
- We celebrate our successes and have fun. We’re in this for the long haul and a healthy work-life balance is key to our long-term success.
- B.S. or M.S. in biology, bioengineering, or another relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a biotechnology company
- Experience with relevant molecular biology assays and techniques: PCR, nucleic acid purification, protein purification, and sample handling
- Proficiency with next-generation sequencing workflows, including sample preparation
- Yeast display experience preferred
- Competitive compensation (including equity) and benefits
Seranova is an equal opportunity employer.